Thursday 8 December 2011

my birthday is coming ;P

omgoshhh !! my birthday is coming ;D i can't wait for it~
hmmm, don't know my birthday got what surprise leh. ;D 
MUAHAHAHAHAHA !! now think har think har du feel so excited oh ;O
hope time pass faster. so that i could celebrate my birthday with my buddies <3
i wish i could celebrate my birthday with EE and HIM.
E X I C T E D O H ! ! ; D 

i want many many many many many present from your guys.
opps? don't say me greedy ;D IT IS MY BIRTHDAY. 
MY BIG BIG BIG DAY ! ;D
MUAHAHAHAHAHA !!

this few day keep count the days.
left 34 days ;) AWWWWWWW !!
faster come please ;( 
MUAHAHAHAHAHA !!

tomorrow my daddy go KL lor. 
gonna miss him so much ><
daddy, take care yar <3 muacks! 
















i feels so lonely without you, without your voice. ;(
faster come back please. 
i miss you so much my buddy! ;(