Friday 6 April 2012

I believe :)



Keep trying, hold on, and always, always,
ALWAYS BELIEVE IN YOURSELF,
Because if you don't, then who will?

I still believe that there's still a hope between me and you.
I still believe that it's worthy to wait.
I STILL BELIEVE IT :)

My friends always called me to give up,
But I don't feel like wanna to give up.
I wanna play with you. I wanna challenge you.
I wanna see how long we be together.
One week? One month? Or one year? :)
LET'S GIVE EACH OTHER A CHANCE AGAIN, 
OKAY?

I don't care how long we be together.
I JUST WANNA BE WITH YOU NO MATTER WHAT!

I'm a silly girl and I know it :)

Dear friends, 
I know when you guys see this post sure will get mad or scold me stupid.
But this is my choice.
Don't worry! This time I'll very be careful of it.
I won't give him brave enough to hurt me :)